Monday, October 1, 2012

Furniture Done, Baby to Come!

Finished chair
Refinished front leg
This is one of the back legs of the chair that was chipped



Finished couch
Close up of refinished arm and new bolster pillow
This is where the couch frame had a crack

Refinished front leg of couch

Long shot of LR so you can see how we pulled our colors together, except the rug :)



2nd long shot of LR.

Well all our furniture is finally restored as you can see and we are so happy to have it home!  We are quite pleased with how it turned out and are grateful to all of you for our monetary wedding gifts that made these projects possible!  Most of you all know already that we have another "project" underway.  A baby.  Yep.  Due in mid-march.  Here's a 16 week picture of me.  I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and we will be finding out the gender in the next few weeks so stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. The furniture colors worked out nicely! And the baby bump is adorably, first time, perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your furniture! Especially the couch! I loved that couch all the days of its life in my home and am glad it has a new lease on life in your home. Take good care of it for me. I get all nostalgic just looking at the pictures you posted. I like the fabrics you chose for couch and chair. Good job!

    ReplyDelete